Today we were privileged to present a donation to The Idaho Food Bank and tour their facility. What awesome work they do, great people and an amazing operation…in fact, our own Jasmine is an Idaho Food Bank volunteer.
Please note, Office Value will be closed on Thursday, November 23rd AND Friday, November 24th to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday. We wish you a very happy and safe holiday.
Office Value is thrilled to be partnering with HP to support the Idaho Food Bank. During this special promotion, happening between September 15th and October 15th, every purchase of HP Original Ink or Toner will result in a direct donation to fight hunger in our community. Join us in this effort to stamp out hunger! More details can be found in this promotional flyer. Reach out to our team if with any questions: 208.342.1025 | email@example.com.
Office Value is proud to introduce Jasmine to our sales & support team! Jasmine graduated from Boise State University in December 2016. Jasmine has a background in hospitality and working with non-profits including the El Korah Shriners. Please join us in welcoming Jasmine to the Office Value family.
Our team is really excited about this new service and we hope our customers are as well. Office Value is proud to introduce our new mobile app called "OfficeShopper Mobile Commerce." It's designed to make your work life easier when it comes to ordering for your office.
- Search our entire stock of inventory using the SKU or keyword
- Use the barcode scanner to quickly add items to your cart that you're running low on
- Easily manage orders by approving or denying them right in the app
It's available for Android and IOS devices.
Get started - browse the gallery below and see what to expect from each of these steps:
1 - Download it today here from Google Play or the Apple Ap Store or search for "OfficeShopper"
2 - After downloading, enter this Dealer Code (only required the first time you enter the app): OV342
3 - Enter your username and password - the same that you use on our website.
4 - Bam! You're there. Start shopping by adding items to your cart. It's that easy.
Give it a try and let us know what you think.
Questions: please don't hesitate to reach out to us. 208.342.1025 phone | firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you can connect with the team at Office Value in a new way, with our Live Chat feature!
Do you have a question about a product? Or did you need help logging into your account? Just click the LIVE CHAT button on our homepage, select whether you need help from Customer Service or Technical Support and we'll be at the ready to assist you.
Live Chat is available Monday-Friday during regular business hours (8am - 5pm)MST
October is breast cancer awareness month and the entire team at Office Value supports this important effort. See the Breast Cancer Awareness items available on our website, a portion of sales will be donated to the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation.
At Office Value, we believe deeply in making everyday changes toward leading greener lives; not just
for our own futures, but for the health of our families, our customers, and our communities.
Internally, by reducing waste and maximizing energy efficiency throughout our company, we are
working toward a greener world every day.
Our sustainable and green business practices include:
• Using environmentally-friendly cleaning products in all of our offices, retail spaces, & warehouses.
• Using highly efficient biodiesel-fueled delivery vans.
• Insisting on top condition maintenance & proper tire pressure in our vans to help reduce emissions.
• Planning with our customers, and providing incentives, to reduce the number of deliveries.
• Carefully planning our regional driver routes to reduce the number of miles driven.
• Keeping thermostats in all of our facilities at the minimum possible practical level.
• Drawing almost exclusively from local warehouses.
• Making bulk purchases from our vendors to reduce the frequency of deliveries.
• Teleconferencing and telecommuting when possible to reduce internal travel.
• Buying from local companies whenever possible.
We're always working to improve our offering of recycled and other sustainable products, and
encourage our customers to review our online "green catalog" for which we stock locally more green
products than any other office supply company in the area.
In addition we:
• Engage in Best Practices Green Strategy reviews with our customers.
• Provide free toner cartridge recycling pick up and disposal.
• Support and supply to green advocacy organizations.
• Use and sell environmentally-friendly printing materials.
• Sell in bulk to our customers, when possible, to reduce small frequent deliveries.
• Encourage the use of paperless offices by offering state-of-the-art scanning equipment.
• Encourage extended product responsibility for reducing the environmental impact by offering a
diverse array of green and sustainable products well beyond janitorial and paper, from pens made of
corn to refillable correction tape.
We understand that every decision, large or small, has an impact. And we are continually working to
reduce our carbon footprint with each one.