Here are 5 simple tips that can help you make your office furniture last as long as possible:
- Wipe down furniture with a clean, damp cloth on a regularly. Consistent maintenance will help you avoid using stronger chemical-based cleaning products.
- Avoid keeping any furniture, especially leather, in direct sunlight. This will minimize fading.
- Clean spills right away. Liquids can cause warping or ripples in wood and upholstery if they're allowed to settle into your furniture.
- Consult your user manual or do some research to determine the right cleaning solution for your furniture's material (wood, metal, chrome, fabric, leather, vinyl, plastic, etc.). Using improper cleaning products can permanently damage or stain your furniture.
- Tighten fastenings on a regular basis. Loose screw and bolts can easily strip, come loose, and cause accidents. They also cause your furniture to break down sooner.
Need additional help with furniture care? Reach out to Office Value and we'll be happy to help.